Re: Non subscriber submissions

From: p.net@libero.it
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 18:52:40 CEST

hi, i dunno if i understand the emails sent thru 7 days past posted about subject "email by
non-subscribers". what i know is that non-subscriber by definiton cant post on a mailing list. i
have the chance to post to mulinux@sunsite.dk thru an email address that isnt on the list of
subscribers? e.g. i try to post that by another email address... and see what's happen. a list that
cant moderate by itself? of course, the moderator must lock those address that are offending...
excuse for the intrusion.

peace

ciao,
rinaldo