Re: The new muLinux mailing-list

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@kde.org)
Date: Sun Oct 13 2002 - 20:03:02 CEST

On Sunday 13 October 2002 17:59, you wrote:

> But your Kmail seems to be a much better one than mine:-))

I hope so!!

That's what lots of industrious people (see the KMail developers' list)
have been aiming at - and that's why I continue to ask people to use
fine new KDE 3.1 beta2. :-)

Note: KDE 3.1 (to come soon to your desktop) will be AWESOME!

People will ask themselfes:

 "Why the hell /should/ I continue using Windows if I could use KDE 3.1?"

<big grin>
Karl-Heinz

--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>