Re: The new muLinux mailing-list

From: CH (yxcv@vienna.at)
Date: Sun Oct 13 2002 - 11:18:11 CEST

>> I hope you don't do it. I have great respect to your work and I really
>> think it being a pity if you would do so. I am sorry for each of my words
>> hurting you, sorry.

>After you called the little community "a service", we are breaking us
>in four (in italiano "farsi in quattro"; there is an english equivalent?)
>in order to become a good service for you.

I don't see it! I see a very lively community, no spam, no viri and
very engaged point's of view.
On the other hand I saw in the package of mu-linux the filemanager
midnight commander, a perfekt help when starting to Linux some time ago.
But now I am very satisfied with ,git', much smaller, much faster and a
only a little bit harder to get accustomed.
Maybe that could be my contribution to what I called ,service', a word
you don't like at all :-)))

And gratulation to another victory of Ferrari :-)