Re: The new muLinux mailing-list

From: Cenobyte (cenobyte@shaw.ca)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 18:34:45 CEST

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 04:46:20PM +0200, Michele Andreoli wrote:

> If I will change the listmanager is not for virus (I do not know what
> this word means, since long, long time) but only because the new

heh..just did the translation on the babelfish and it seems there is
no direct Italian word for virus. (same in Italian as it is in English)
I have been infected by a virus
translates to
Sono stato infettato da un virus

> Sincerely, I'm strongly tempted to close both: the mailing list and
> the project.

Please don't. I really believe this is a worthwhile project.
Mulinux is a fantastic project, well suited to many of us who have older
but still usefull machines.

--
-Cenobyte