Re: The new muLinux mailing-list

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 16:46:20 CEST

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 02:27:19PM +0200, CH wrote:
> >On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 06:25:40PM +0200, CH wrote:
> >
> >> Thank you!
> >> I really thank you very much.
> >> Congratulations!
> >Ok. But I'm not sure that we will have no spam & viruses on the
> >new list!
> How could that be ...
> But 6 (six) viruses within a week and you can't recommend the list
> to a single Gateslitter user.
> And on the other hand what are digital titts for?

It seems you are convinced that the perfect anti-spam filter exists
really. I no, sorry. I infer that simply using the logic.

If I will change the listmanager is not for virus (I do not know what
this word means, since long, long time) but only because the new
listmanager offers a list repository.

I'm doing a lot of crude work, now, caused by users that use Outlook
or other mail client used to open automagically the attachments.

Sincerely, I'm strongly tempted to close both: the mailing list and
the project.

Michele

--
"Physics is like sex: it may give some practical
results, but that's not why we do it"  (Richard Feynman)