Re: Your opinion

From: Larry Platzek (larryp@inow.com)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 15:43:30 CEST

see below

Larry Platzek larryp@inow.com

On Sat, 12 Oct 2002, Sabina & Franz wrote:

> Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 09:27:10 -0400
> From: Sabina & Franz <sabina@niedermeyer.org>
> I also agree that ez-mlm is superior to MailMan (I've used both), but I'm
> not convinced MailMan will not handle somewhat over 100 people reasonably
> well.
I know of at least one list that has more than 250 members, and does not
have the problems with spam or the virus problems that Sunsite has had.
I am a member of the Leaf project at SF, for over a year.

I have sent Michele information on howto cut down the spam & the amount of
viruii, (it was sent off list). Some of the infomation was obtained after
talking with the Leaf leader.