Re: Til alex@tango.dk

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@kde.org)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 11:06:44 CEST

On Friday 04 October 2002 09:17, CH wrote:
> Einen wunderschönen Tag erlaub ich mir zu wünschen.
(...)
> I wonder what she is doing all the time, this famous Michele.

Besides from the fact that Michele (an italian name) is not female but male
I wonder why you are complaining.

> If it's to much work for her?

Did you read the previous messages?

Appearently not, OK I repeat the facts for you: Michele can do nothing
about that spam since he is not running the list himself - it is run
by University Aalborg.

> This kind of service is no service at all.

So how much did you pay for that service?

Boy, to me you seem to be heavily dreaming! (/me trying to be polite)

Karl-Heinz

--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>