[mu SETUP] build instructions

From: Reza Roodsari (rroodsari@osatechnologies.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 01:41:53 CEST

I am trying to find a complete version of mulinux that I can build myself before I use it.
I have checked several download sites and have downloaded all the files. Some sources are there as mention in the documentation (such as the busywork stuff in the GCC add-on). But some of the other stuff I can not find (such as the "rustic" telnetd). Do you know where I can get the full version with source with build instructions?

Thanks in advance.