Re: [mu SsETUP] NS 1 & 2 setup

From: Sabina & Franz (sabina@niedermeyer.org)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 04:31:33 CEST

To unsubscribe from this list, use the email account << you originally
subscribed from >> to send an email to 'mulinux-unsubscribe@sunsite.dk'.
No subject or body text is needed.

If you don't remember which email address you used to subscribed with,
either check your files or UNSUBSCRIBE USING EACH ACCOUNT until it finally
works! This is a consequence of having many email addresses (I know!).

Michele is NOT this mailing list's owner or administrator, therefore he
CANNOT unsubscribe you. You either UNSUBSCRIBE YOURSELF or you appeal to
the administrator of the 'sunsite.dk' site (whoever that is).

...ALERT -- MY PERSONAL OPINION -- ALERT...
My personal feeling is that the group of those people allowed to post to
this list should be confined to the group of those subscribing to this
list. While this would not eliminate problems, it should GREATLY cut
down on problems. If you're not signed up, your posts are
rejected...doesn't that make sense?

-Franz