RE: missing memory

From: Kautzmann Gerd (gkautzmann@baumerident.com)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 17:33:21 CEST

with kind regards / mit freundlichen Grüssen

Gerd Kautzmann

--
*  Gerd Kautzmann

What happened to the original 640 RAM Memory and the other memory space
under 1MB that was used for ISA I/O ?
At the other side there are some  chipset saround that have UMA memory they
uses some memory space for graphic ( framebuffers ) .