Problem with Samba!

From: pki@wp.pl
Date: Sat May 11 2002 - 12:46:18 CEST

Hello Group !

I want to use muLinux as samba server (almost only). But the my
problem is, i have to create some password-protected shares. As i can
see the files needed for it are not included (smbpasswd and so on).

Can anyone tell me how can i solve the problem ? Is there a place
where i can get the compiled samba files version 1.9.18p8 ?

Maybe there is an other small linux distribution which allow passoword
protected shares ?

It would be great if anyone can halp me.

PS. I'm using "fli4l" as router to the internet via isdn. It's cool
;-)