Re: Let's CLEAN UP this mu-mailing list !!

From: Lisias Toledo (lisias@unforgettable.com)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 20:00:56 CEST

Tomasz Banys wrote:

> Excuse me, but if so, who's in charge then? It's kind of spooky not to know
> who is in charge of a list containing our e-mail addys.

On a second thought, if you are concerned about your email address
there's no point on knowing who is in charge, as ANY subscriber here can
harvest emails just by receiveing them.

The tools from Free Software Community can be used for that... Someone
here uses [X]Emacs with BBDB? ;-)

--
[]s,
(Pink@Manaus.Amazon.Brazil.America.Earth.SolarSystem.OrionArm.MilkyWay.Universe)