Re: 13r2 WKS hangs at 90%

From: Mick Mearns (yam_bike@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 10:09:55 CEST

Hello Michele;
    I have it working now - thank you.

This is off-topic, but as you are Italian and a Physicist then I have to assume
that you love the Opera.

I have a recording by Cecilia Bartoli singing "Giusto Ciel, in tal Periglio"
from Maometto II by Rossini.

I am from England and live now near Seattle USA. I cannot find anyone that
knows this piece or what she is singing about!!

This is a devastating piece of music - not unlike "Visi d'arte" and I would
really love to find an English translation or Libretto.

Sorry if this annoys anyone - but I have to take the opportunity to ask.

Mick M.

=====