Re: [mu TECH] Trouble with AST Notebook

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 22:32:28 CEST

> actually the laptop doesn't freeze ONLY if connected to the power supply,
> if i go to shell using only the battery i got the usual crash :/
> so i suppose it's not an apm problem...

Accyaly this seems to be an APM problem, as when using AC
power the apm doesn't try to conserve the power, but when on the
battery...

As for the kernel, I might have forgotten to compile in that charset
and the loop filesystem, as I was using ext2 and cp850, will
recompile the kernel as soon as possible.

"We are the Windows. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be removed from our own. stability is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430