Re: ANN: New site.

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 21:44:27 CEST

> Some of the packages are supplied as self-extracting RAR-archives.
> They need to expand in DOS or a DOS-box.
> Any help are welcome and also feedback about your experiences and
> hints.

There is also a version of RAR for linux :) it's a staticly linked
executable, so it will also work (tested it) under mu, too bad that
the rar is a commercial utility, but if I recall correctly it is free for
non-commercial use, so we could use it in mu addons :)

"We are the Windows. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be removed from our own. stability is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430