Re: mulinux addon

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 17:45:45 CET

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 10:01:40AM +0000, LEE EK WEE wrote:
> Hi,
> I wanted to make an addon for mulinux. The help document asked me to create
> some new /usr/XYZ directories in /tree. Where is /tree?

/tree is the directory where the images get expanded with "mu -u", using
Linux or muLinux.

> Also, I need to add the XYZ reference in /setup/addon. But there is no
> "addon" directory in /setup.
> I know that XYZ stands for my addon.
> Anyone can help me? Thanks a lot.

The howto is a little out-of-date. This file is now /setup/model/addons
(please, do not ask why!)

Michele

--
I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous