a suggestion for muLinux add-on

From: Maxim Belooussov (m.belooussov@chello.nl)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 23:08:57 CET

Hi all, and especially Michele,

How about to make a module for mu called "PVM" (parallel virtual
machine). This thing is used in biowolf environments, etc., where huge
computations are performed.

And it's not because I've spent 2 past days configuring the damn thing
under Mandrake, and it's not because I'm not very good at Linux, but
it's because I still believe (and get it confirmed almost every day)
that muLinux is an excellent distribution.

I truly hope that one day mu will be able to do all those things and
still stay as small, as nice, and as charming, as it is now.

--
Best regards,
 Maxim