Re: [mu telnetd] T1 responding too fast

From: Jan Leveren (janlev@home.se)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 22:15:36 CET

Thankyou for your offer, but that seems a bit over my head. :-)

IŽve never used assembler on any platform, I can barely manage old fashioned C (never got around to learn about the object orientation that seems to be crucial today).

IŽll just have to wait for a fix or a upgrade that i can manage. :-)

// Gr. Janne.