Certain key combos screw things up under svncviewer

From: Ben Logan (ben@wblogan.net)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 19:12:37 CET

When I'm running svncviewer on muLinux, if I press certain
combinations of keys (e.g., Shift-Ctrl-Alt-Down -- A binding I have
setup in Fvwm2), everything typed thereafter is foobar. All I get is
accented/dotted characters.

Is this a problem with svncviewer, or is there something I can do
about it (aside from remapping everything)?

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Logan: ben at wblogan dot net