Re: Help sockaddr_in not fount in gcc ;-)

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 22:48:07 CET

On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 08:13:10AM +0530, Sudhakar nicely wrote:
> Hi,
> I've installed muliux 12r2 in my system (Celeron 600Mhz), while compiling a simple socket program, gcc is giving an error saying that "in.h" header file is missing. There is no declaration for "sockaddr_in" structure in any header file. If I want to use sockaddr_in structure what should I do.

Mu is unsuitable as development platform. /usr/include is UNCOMPLETE, due
to disk space question. If you can copy this directory from a complete Linux
(some old, old linux), you will fix.

Michele

--
I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous