Re: [mu SETUP] isp/pppd setup

From: oliver goetting (oliver_goetting@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 19:07:00 CET

It's me again, sorry for penetrating the list, but at
the time I checked email again right some minutes
ago(with this message below) I came to the same
conclusion, that my machine sent requests out instead
responding to the ISP ones.
Stephen, thanks for the link to ppp-Howto, great
lecture and pointed out exactly what you found in the
log !
The author of the mentioned/URLed :-) document
recommeded putting 'noauth' into /etc/ppp/options, but
this is a keyword, mulinux pppd does not
understand/accept :-[ ?!
Does anyone has an idea, how to disable sending out an
authorisation request ?
Thanks again

Oliver