Re: [kalojan@kalojan.de: Unix-Tutorial on Bulgarian]

From: Sebastian Leske (sleske@enterprise.mathematik.uni-essen.de)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 22:49:02 CEST

Hi,

> > This is the site: http://linux.kalojan.de from Kalojan.
> > I added the right link on the home site.
> >
> > Michele
>
> Ops! I will remove soon, because the site emits a lot of banners
> in germans, and I cannot control the contents.

Well, I only get one or two banners. Annoying, but it seems they come
from the hosting company that provides the webspace. Many free or cheap
webspace hosters do that; it's just the price you pay for getting the
webspace cheaply.

> Furthmore, the site is totally unreadable.
Well, it's quite readable. It's just in Russian :-).
There are links near the top to versions in English and German though
(but the links are themselves in Russian...).

> If someone can validate this site for me, please advice and
> I will re-add it.

Hope that can serve as advice.

Greetings,

Sebastian Leske