Re: problems with superformatted floppies

From: Nadadhorn Dhamabutra (nadadhorn@rangsit.rsu.ac.th)
Date: Sat Sep 01 2001 - 13:04:15 CEST

Dear all,
Could you help me out of this,
1 cant find any UNPACK utility nor in the dos utilities or elsewhere
,inorder to unpack .
2 i follow dos install instruction using boot.bat .Then the linux boot up in
setup mode they ask for the other add on in FD which I cant find
3 How can i point set up to look for the add on which is already on
c:/mulinx ? the setup keep on asking for it.
4 Set up also ask for the startup disk ( i through this is diference from
the boot+root disk , since when i put the boot+root disk ,setup seem to
ignor the disk)
5 If I have to put the addon to FD ,how can I format it too 1.72 FD and if
so can we just simple use COPY to copy from hard disk to the formated FD?
I am new to linuxx so please help me out in quite a little bit in detail .
Very than in advance.
James