Re: kernel compile

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 20:45:17 CEST

> I need to compile a kernel, but it's not letting me do so due to the fact
> that I don't have bash. If I want to compile the kernel else where I'm
> pretty sure that it'll not work on the mulinux system. Any ideas? Thanks.

I have successfully configured the 2.0.36 kernel under redhat 7.1
and it is working fine on my thinkpad with some older version of mu.

"We are the Windows. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be removed from our own. stability is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430