Re: [mu startx] only root can start x.

From: Sukhdeep Singh Sodhi (sukhdeepsodhi@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 18:44:13 CEST

Hi,

    My problem goes beyond that.

    I tried using mulinux 11r2 on my system. But it could not mount the hard
disk, I got an error message that said

 "Unable to mount fs due to optional features"

  I replaced the standard muLinux Kernel with Linux 2.2.14 Kernel (Very
crude but installation works barring X :-))

   It took me a week to Cofigure X on it, but finally what I see is

 "aterm: can't open pseudo-tty terminal" in the log file /var/log/startx.log
.

 Could you tell me how to go about it, or could you guide me to someone
else.

    Regards
    Sukhdeep