Re: Upgrading from v11r3 to v11r4

From: Angel Martín Alganza (ama@ugr.es)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 13:25:06 CET

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, Michele Andreoli wrote:

> Maybe a good "setup -a custom" will put all in a sane state. Then,
> save the profile and do some test.

Will try it over the weekend... please, hold till monday and we'll see :)

> The script 'upgrade' is experimental, but algorithm is not totally
> stupid.

Well... I was astonish to see what it does and how it does it (I am not at
all an scripter myself -although I would love to learn about it and I am
trying to learn PERL now). I think it would be great to get it fully
functional, since would make very easy to upgrade keeping some
configuration and data on your file system between releases.

Angel