Re: A little Question

From: Tobbi (tobias-ist-genial@web.de)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 23:34:12 CET

Hello Franz!

I find your proposition well and its a good idea of studying Linux by our own. Because I think if you don't work much with
Linux, but you have some ideas, you can post them better than somebody who has worked with Linux all his life. I hope
you understand what I mean, but my english isn't the best yet. I'm rejoiced of working with you.

Tobias Doll