Re: D/L muLinux

From: Sabina & Franz (franz@niedermeyer.org)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 21:24:59 CET

Check out http://www.lwn.net which is the 'Linux Weekly News', a periodical
I enjoy regularly for keeping up on Linux news and editorials. In the
section entitled 'Distributions' there is a weekly, updated and
(periodically) verified listing of Linux distributions. The distributions
are listed in categories, including micro-, mini-, and full-blown (not in
these words...I am going by memory here!) complete with links for each. I
sent them the update for muLinux a while back when you (Michele) moved to
the sunsite.auc.dk site.

Regards,
Franz Niedermeyer

p.s. - I am sorry to hear the FAQ is officially dead. I sincerely hope it
can be resurrected!