Re: Great news, everyone!

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 23:39:42 CET

On Mon, Dec 18, 2000 at 09:54:12PM +0100, Maxim Belooussov nicely wrote:
> Hello mulinux user group,
>
> I am pleased to note that muLinux has made it to the
>
> "Programme of the week" on Russian site Unixware.ru!!!
>

> http://unixware.ru/program.pl?prog_id=932 - direct link,

Karashio! your url seems to me strange every times. Your last
url sent to me was not working.

> http://unixware.ru - the site itself.

Ehm ... the relative HTML is in cyrillic or my code-page is
enough to read it?

> It calls for selebration, doesn't it, Michele? ;)

This touch me very much. I'm easily moved when someone speak
about Russia, and cannot not think to Raskolnikov, to Mickail Strogoff,
to Mr. Voland, to Varvara Petrovna, to Akaki Akakievic!

As for celebration, the next codename will be "Marmeladov", what
you think? This name sounds, in my language, very funny, because
"marmellata" in italiano means "jam" and muLinux today is true
big marmellata.

Michele

--
In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen