Re: TCPDUMP...SNIFFIT...

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 06:53:36 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Gerrit,
(speaking strictly tongue in cheek)
You mean like the "kahn"(MPG) server I setup at my last place of employment???
I'll remember that next time I pop in my "civilization" CD for some artificial entertainment*grin*
Who's to say who's right or wrong???
Certainly not me.......

winsor