Re: mu SETUP

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 02:23:18 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) An ext2 partition although a bit "trickier???" to setup, would be virtually invisable from DOS.(except under fdisk)
On these machines the DOS "fdisk" executable could be removed thus making Dos unable in almost any way of destroying the ext2 partition.
I'd most heartily recommend though making the "names" of the different Boot choices under lilo simple one letter names, lest users while not paying attention let most of their time slip by.*grin*

winsor