Re: To trash the FAQ?

From: Marko Djukic (tech@oblo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 10:41:48 CET

no, leave it! a faq is of great use... but it does not happen
overnight... so first time may not be 100%, and second revision may not
be 100% right... but as it goes on it gets better and better...

if people think it's bad, may be it's better that it is brought up in
public and then it can be worked on.

just a thought...
m.