The FAQ

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 13:29:59 CET

I read trought the plain text version of the faq and I have following
comments:

The idea is great.
There are several spaces missing between words in the text
There were some dublicate questions & aswers ( thought they
seem to be gone in the recent verion)
Some answers cuold be more informative (and some questions too)
The redhat 4.2 links leads to a ftp server with few rpms, no more so
I can't install rehdat 4.2 with them.

So I think that there should be some editing done to the questions,
I know that it's easier to just copy them from mail, but more
specific questions might be better.

And one question, what is the deal with that MAN-addon? I think
that I would be extra-nice, if not a addon, just a simple tarball with
the man-pages in plain text.
Registered Linux user number 189403
Registered Linux machines 83873 & 83874

"We are the Windows. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be removed from our own. stability is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430