Re: x-windows on 386 4mb ram

From: winsor SMP (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 03:00:50 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Michele,

I'll not use anymore possible html tag markers in any explanations.
er uh..........I forgot about the FAQ's*grin*
I was thinking more about helping this person speed up X any in any way possible even if just by a barely noticable amount.
BTW:
I checked out 11r2(base+srv+perl only) today at work and thought the new dialog based setup was GREAT...........very attractive work there.
Anyways I think I'm going to upgrade(reinstall)muLinux on that old beater machine that I'm offering mu105.zip from.
!yes!.............that machine is serving this muLinux zip file from an mulinux 10r5 machine*chuckling*

winsor