Internet Connection Wizard for muLinux 11x

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 14:38:25 CET

I developed a little dialog-script called "iw" (internet wizard)
that help in configuring and enstablishing the Internet connection
in muLinux.

It works only in 11x beause requires "dialog" installed.
It will appairs in the next release but, because it is small as
an email, I will put in the attachment.

Very funny!

Michele

--
In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen