Re: The muLinux web-site

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 18:16:09 CET

On Thu, Nov 23, 2000 at 05:23:30PM +0200, Vesa-Pekka Palmu nicely wrote:

> > probabily will look much better, but it can't be read
> > by me anymore, an human: my mind do not accept html where the tags
> > exceeds the 80% of the total :-)
>
> Well I would do the page using a simple ascii text-editor (such as
> ae or pico, because I don't like vi.. And my preferance is to use as
> small amount of html as possible, I don't use any jave, because I
> haven't had any time to learn it, and I think that it is mostly abused
> on the net creating huge sites.

I like a single index page with many links to other small subpage:
download.html, misc.html, etc. This helps me to mantains them.

> So if I only use standard html (without micrsoft additions) the html
> will be viewable in almost every browser (can't be 100%, because I
> havenät got all of them;) and there will be no special ascii
> characters.

Ok, try it! But I feel not obliged to adopt it, ok?

Michele

--
In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen