Re: The problems

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 13:28:39 CET

On Sun, Nov 19, 2000 at 11:55:22PM +0100, Arvid Nymoen nicely wrote:
> At 15:47 19.11.00 +0200, Daniel L: wrote:
> >Ok... After a little testing:
> >Last thing that shows is. Checking for EMU: unwanted
> >then nothing, you can't even press CTRL+ALT+DEL..
>
> Trying two times an UMSDos-installation (no floppies) the
> same things happens on my computer; it freezes,
> only the on/off switch gets me back to DOS again.
> (First try with mulinux archive only, second with
> mulinux + WKS .)

Can I reproduce the error simply cloning in UMSDOS using
the base floppy? I will try. I changed something in the addon
management. But USR fall in the ADDON class, so the does
the system block during /usr loading?

Michele

--
In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen