Re: Newbie-questions

From: GROSSE_Ch (charles.grosse@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 14:01:45 CET

Thanks a lot for all the answers (MuLinux is great AND Michele too ;-}).

----------
> De : Michele Andreoli <m.andreoli@tin.it>
> A : mulinux@sunsite.auc.dk
> Objet : Re: Newbie-questions
> Date : dimanche 12 novembre 2000 20:10
>
> On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 12:24:40PM +0100, GROSSE_Ch nicely wrote:
> > => Once MuLinux is installed in UMSDOS, is it possible, to gain room
on my
> > HDD, to delete some files in the Mulinux directory or why not the whole
> > directory ?
>
> MuLinux is so little: what directory you plan to remove? If you are
> lucky, you will gain 10-20k.

=> I'm talking, under DOS, about the Mulinux directory (the firs one I
created to install Dostools.zip and MuLinux 9.5.tgz).
This directory contains: Linux tools, Mu.tgz, Syslinux.img, Mulinuz,
root.gz, the different ".bat" and 3 sub-directories (contrib, doc and
sources). The whole is near 6 Mb !!!