Re: mu setup

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 13:55:28 CET

> Hello,
>
> I've installed mu linux on a latop Mitac P100. I have a problem with display when i load startx. The display is not full screen, it's just a rectangle in the center of the screen.
> Someone can help me ?
>
> Thank's

I think that the display of your laptop is a somekind of LCD arrey,
so it has a "fixed" resolution, meaning that it can't scale it's dots
like a traditional monitor, so it displays to 640X400 X11 at the
center, because it can't resize to image. I think that there might be
a driver for the display adapter somewhre, but I can't be sure.

Registered Linux user number 189403
Registered Linux machines 83873 & 83874

"We are the NORN. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be added to our own. Bibble is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

http://creatures2.com http://creatures.co.uk

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430