rlogin...

From: Jochen Cichon (jc@versainter.net)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 13:16:01 CET

I need a tool for login in on another machine...
but without PASSWORD.

So like ssh uses the identity.pub and the authorized_keys files.

It mustn't be ssh with sshd, it can be anything... like rsh or so...
The MUST be X11 forwarding.
With that I can directly start a program on another machine.
        (like xcalc or so...)

Because I've done a very small set of scripts which allow to have
multiple machines running (one master). And if I start a program
it is done on the machine which has the smallest load of all.

So I can use 3 Machines as one. (I have to export the home and usr dir sure!)

I don't have done that on mu because of missing sshd and nfsd :(
but on my Debian it works fine :) (with 5 Stations...)
But we can do that with samba (i hope :) ) and sshd .... I'm just asking that!

Hope someone had an idea.

Joschi