Re: installing new applications

From: winsor SMP (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 04:55:17 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Michele,

You may use anything I type here without any permission:)
Unless it's obviously incorrect*grin*
I'm quite pleased with being able in some small way, to help this project.
After all, the more one learns the less one realizes they actually know........

winsor