Re: Re: picture-viewer and Mulinux?

From: Joerg Bartels (joergbartels@gmx.de)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 03:39:38 CEST

At 21.09.2000 13:28:00, you wrote:
>On Thu, Sep 21, 2000 at 05:05:06AM +0000, nikolaos roumbos nicely wrote:
>> Michele,
>> what do you mean by saying "you can't put binnaries from other linux"?
>> don't misunderstood my question, but i'm asking you cause i've already
>> succeded to install netscape -> from slakware 4.0 and it works perfect
snip

>Oh: but this is much more that "put a binary in mulinux"! You also
>did upgrade any required library. This is ok, al least in a MU installed.
>
>Michele
>--
Hello All
Would that work for an umsdos insallation? I am a poor Dos-user with only
150MB for MU and no heavy slakware-installation in the background. Only
thing I have is that rpm from SuSe -6.2 and lower- I have a old free Suse 6.2
cdrom- will work in MU. I am not crying for binnaries but it would be fine
to have Netscape 3.X and improved Svga. So is there something I can do with
that rpms?

regards, Joerg