Re: docs

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2000 - 17:56:05 CEST

> On Sat, Sep 16, 2000 at 08:27:48PM +0200, mek nicely wrote:
> > dear ppl,
> >
> > i would like you to have a look at the current status of the mulinux-doc
> > translation.
>
> If, in future, I will add a new addon called DOC, with HOWTO, LDP
> man pages, etc, I will add also your material.

Can I ask wich format will the DOC-addon be using (plain text,
HTML or something else?) I would like to see the documentation in
plain text.

"We are the NORN. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be added to our own. Bibble is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

http://creatures2.com http://creatures.co.uk

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430