Re: [mu SETUP] fdformat

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 12:35:49 CEST

On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 09:07:05AM +0200, Stutz, Thomas, DV nicely wrote:

> How I wrote, it's my fault, because I made a subdir "install" (under
> muLinux)
> there I upacked Dostools.zip and your mulinux-...

Gulp! That's the problem, Mr Stutz: the installer scan any hardisk,
searching the images, using the patter c:\*\*: i.e. only a level, under
the root level. You are a cruel installer.

> > Anyway, I made a little restructuration in the InstallerDisk, in
> the
> > way it mounts any available modules in the floppy *first* of any
> > following questions. Now, there is a good chance to install also
> > from NT or SCSI disk (dos users).
>
> where / how can I download it ?

It isn't released yet, obviously: I'm restructuring also the network side.
This should be the 9r6 release.

As far your problem is concerned, if you will pay more attention to
error message, you can install also the 9r5 release.

Michele