Some rc.4 errors

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 19:08:24 CEST

I noticed following when trying to mount root filesystem read-only
on boot up (saw this line on the rc.4 wich should remount it read-
write) but for some very odd reason it doesn't work like that. I
diected the mount -r remount,rw / and mount /proc output to a file
insted of /dev/null and I had this little error on the file "mount: you
must specify the filesystem type" moht mount-points are defined
on fstab.

And also when I use mount -r remount,rw / (or remount,ro)
manually I get a error like this "Mount: special device remount,rw
does not exits"

Theise are not were major but as said before, I'm a perfectionists

"We are the NORN. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be added to our own. Bibble is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

http://creatures2.com http://creatures.co.uk

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430