Re: SVGA archive

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 11:15:14 CEST

> > > I think it is optimal, because gunzip has no chance to expand the
> > > "tarball" in place. So after installation the archiv is still pretty
> > > small (and original).
> >
> > And I don't have to remember any switches for gunzip and there is
> > no need to first gunzip and then "untar" I just like to get things
> > done in one commend (even made a script;untarb; wich runs that
> > command for suplied file)
> >

> Because (is it an urban legend) "kindred spirit" exists, I like to theoryze
> that also "ortogonal spirit" should exist. In this case, you,
> mon ami Vesa-Pekka, you are my ortogonal spirit :-)

Well It's nice to hear that, I feel something like that also. It's easy
to understand you and I have no trouble making my own
modifications on the mu system (unlike other "big" linux distros,
there is just too much to do so)

And it's also nice to help out you guys and gals. When I get that
gcc up and running you can expect many new nice little programs
for mu.

"We are the NORN. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be added to our own. Bibble is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

http://creatures2.com http://creatures.co.uk

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430