Re: Still looking that console text editor

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 18:01:17 CEST

> Vesa-Pekka Palmu schrieb:
> >
> > Well I tried the mu elvis, a vi clone the results are:
> >
> > ctrl+C :set wrapmargin=4, NO EFFECT.
> >
> > and trying to write something in vi: well, I can't delete some text, I
> > can't create new lines, so in a sort and simple way: I went, I saw, I
> > hated.
>
> Who mentions ctrl+C ????????

Well I saw that on some vi documentation, and typing only ":" gives
me only a ":" in place of the cursor.

> Ok, you don't want, I give up, Gerhard
>
> PS: I tried it out with a mulinux 6.0, it works!

well there is some other really od things about my mu installation
(first my EXT addon is not current (well it SHOULD be, i d/l:ed it
this summer)

"We are the NORN. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be added to our own. Bibble is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

http://creatures2.com http://creatures.co.uk

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430