Re: strange delivery failure

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 18:47:55 CEST

On 29 Aug 00, at 18:29, Dumas Patrice wrote:

> Hi, hope it doesn't bother you all too much, but I resend here a really
> strange mail I just have received. Maybe it makes sense for someone ? I
> cut the content part, because it is my message, and I have received it,
> so I think the muLinux list also.

Well I'm also getting that releying denied error when I post
something to mu list, messages show up least on my pop3
acount, if you can see this please send a message to group to
confirm that.

"We are the NORN. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be added to our own. Bibble is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

http://creatures2.com http://creatures.co.uk

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430