Re: Does this really no one know?

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 16:17:17 CEST

For compiling both kernel and other packages, my personal preference is an "off
the cuff" small version of Linux named "Monkey Linux".
 https out to "metalab.unc.edu/Linux/distributions/monkey"
This comes with a complete??? kernel source tree and compiler(kernelsource ver.
2.0.30) that can be patched up to 2.0.36 and does quite well at compiling
source (using the "static" flags) to run under muLinux as well as the actual
kernel.
 At just a bit under 80 megs complete, this UMSDOS distribution fills some
minor holes that muLinux does not(kernel compilation,
netscape,etc)...........BUT muLinux fills many holes that Monkey does not
also*grin* (nc,sniffit, ppp,diald,irc,and numerous other fun er
uh..........utilities.........*grin* .........yeah utilities).
 As far as the portforwarding stuff goes, you may want to "search" for the
"IP_Masq " site, I don't have the URL handy but this site has a wealth
of information pretaining to getting games going under IP_Masq as well as
links to other sites of interest in this field.

Good Luck
winsor