Re: [mu TECH]: Running 'jove' in mulinux

From: Mark Roberts (mu@manumark.de)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 00:24:20 CEST

Hi,

I came I saw, it didn't work. I tried 'stty' on a big system and I managed
to change the speed by typing 'stty ospeed 14400'. On mulinux however,
there seems to be no such parameter. Or is the command line syntax
different? I know the answer to this question is "Read the ... manpage!",
but I don't seem to have any man-pages in mu, and 'stty -h', 'stty --help'
and guessing were fruitless.

How can I find out how to drive mu-linux's stty?

Mark